I’m so excited about this one because I finally switched up my skincare routine. I’m still using La Roche Posay but this time I decided to actually try out Korean skincare.
I’ve watched so many videos and reviews about either Missha or Mizon and people were praising these two brands so I decided to give it a try.
I’m that type of person who thinks I’m still 18 years old.
There are a few wrinkles on my face already, the first being the biggest one on my forehead and then I also have some smiling wrinkles but I love those.
I know these creams are probably not going to get those wrinkles totally smooth, but I can try and see what happens.
You’re probably thinking I lost my mind and that this is just way too hard or time-consuming, but to be honest with you it takes me 10 minutes to do it and after 1 month I absolutely see the difference.
My pores are smaller, my wrinkles are a bit smoother, they’re not gone, don’t get me wrong, but they’re a lot smoother.
So how do the 10 steps Korean skincare routine look like?
- I use micellar water to gently remove my makeup.
- Then I use Cleansing oil Black Heads Off by Missha, just to get rid of those clogged pores.
- Next, I use La Roche Posay cleansing gel, because you need to double cleanse.
- I also use an exfoliator but do this only once or max twice a week. I do it on Mondays and Fridays.
- Then, I use La Roche Posay toner just to help my pores to close up a little bit, I’m still struggling to close up my pores, because of the dumb things I used to do as a young woman. But I’m also dying g to try out The Porefassional from Benefit and see what that’ll do.
- The next one is Time revolution essence by Missha. This one brightens up your skin and works as a toner.
- I then use serum from Mizon which is actually filled up with collagen.
- Next, it’s mask time. I really love a brand called Korika, I love their facemasks and I don’t use them every single day. I use them twice or maybe 3 times a week.
- The next step is an eye cream from Mizon which has a snail formula.
- Almost last is also collagen-infused night cream from Mizon which also contains snail formula.
For day cream I first apply SPF and then I spread on day cream from Mizon.
And that’s it my loves! I do this every single night and I swear when I say I see results! I always go hard on myself why haven’t I started taking care of my skin sooner. But we learn throughout our whole lives so I’m glad I started now.
I really hope I passed on some good information and you’ll try it as well.